Advisory Board Chair
I have been in the United States Air Force for 20+ years, 11 years active and the rest Reserves. I have worked all around the world, in places like Germany, Korea, Egypt as well as several different states here in America, learning and leading Military and civilian personnel. My career fields have consisted of everything from Services, to Finance, and even a special duty as a Basic Military Training Instructor, aka Drill Sergeant.
During my life and my military career I have learned; Food service, Hotel/Restaurant Management, Military finance, Budget Analyst, Resource Advisor, Education and Training, Facilitation, Resiliency Facilitator, Mentorship, Leadership, Evaluation, and may other skills.
I have several degrees and certifications.
· AWARDED ASSOCIATE DEGREE - 30 MAR 2015 - EDUC ADM FUNC ED ADM&MGT
· AWARDED BACCALAUREATE DEGREE - 30 MAR 2012 - PUB ADM BUD-FIN FIN-MGT
· AWARDED ASSOCIATE DEGREE - 02 JUN 2009 - FIT REC AND SVC MGT
· AWARDED ASSOCIATE DEGREE - 03 NOV 2008 - PUB ADM BUD-FIN FIN-MGT
· CERTIFICATION - Hotel Restaurant Management
· CERTIFICATION - Resiliency Facilitator
My hobbies are singing, roller skating, and volunteering whenever I can. I really enjoy working with people and helping them get on/or back on their feet.
HOSPITALITY is my passion! Which is why owning a Bed-N-Breakfast and working full time with our women’s ministry are my goals for life.